How do I reinstall my Microsoft Office?
you put product key, you can then download the appropriate version and install with that same key. If you registered your copy of Office 2013, you don't even need the product key. Just visit http://www.office-com-activation.com/, click Install Office, and then log in to your account to download it.
How do I download Microsoft Office if I already have a product key?
Use this method if you have purchased Office 2013 but don't have a DVD:
Step 1: Head over to this page of Office.
Step 2: Enter your 25 product key and then click Get started button. You'll need to sign in using your Microsoft account otherwise can see office setup home student 2016
What is the product
key for Microsoft Office?
If your computer came preloaded with Microsoft Windows, the software product key is usually on a multicolored, Microsoft-branded sticker on your PC case. ForMicrosoft Office, you can find the sticker on the installation disc that accompanied the computer.
How do I activate my Microsoft Office?
To find out if you need a product key, please follow these steps below:
1. On Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, choose Start.
2. Scroll down through your apps and choose Microsoft Office - the tile with the Office logo.
3. In the window that opens, choose Activate.
4. Do one of the following
How do you reinstall Microsoft Office 2013?
Make sure you have your product key.
1. Go to Download Earlier Versions of Office at www.microsoft.com/software-download/office to download the file.
2. Enter your product key and click Verify.
3. Select a language, then click Confirm.
4. When prompted, click Download Now
For more details click on this ink office setup home student 2016