Add An Account
· Go to Microsoft Office 365 new account.
· From the top menu, click Admin and select Office 365.
· From the left navigation, go to USERS > Active Users and then click the + button.
· Specify Delegate Account information, including a temporary password, and then click Create.
How do I log into my Office 365 subscription account?
Here is how you go about getting the apps:
1. Navigate to Office 365 new account in your browser.
2. Click on "My account" and sign in with the Microsoft account your Office 365 subscription is attached to.
3. Click "Install"
How do I activate my Office 365?
Make sure your computer has internet access before attempting to activate Microsoft Office.
1. Sign into your computer with a Office 65 new account.
2. Click the Start icon or press the Windows ( ) key to bring up the Start menu.
3. Click the Microsoft Office tile, or click All Apps then select Microsoft Office from the App list.
How do I enter my office 365 product key?
Office 365 for home, Office 2016, and Office 2013 (PC and Mac)
1. Step 1: Go to http://www.office-setup-retailcard-activation.com/.
2. Step 2: Sign in with your Microsoft account, or create one if you don't have one
3. Step 3: Enter your Office product key, without hyphens.
4. Step 4: Follow the prompts to finish the redemption process.
Create accounts and add your domain
In this step, you use the Setup wizard to create Office 365 accounts for your users and add your own domain. Go to the Office 365 new account.
To learn more, see Office 365 new account.
Call at +1-855-550-9333